1. Place the chicken breasts into the bottom of a slow cooker. In a bowl, stir together the ketchup, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and hot sauce until the mixture is well blended.
2. Pour the sauce over the chicken, set the cooker to Low, and cook for 6 hours. Shred the chicken with two forks, and cook for 30 more minutes. Serve the chicken and sauce spooned into the sandwich rolls.
1. Recipes now act like blogs. Can show entire process with pictures.
2. No having to choose between your best food pics.
3. Recipes are interactive and stand-out to your audience.
4. Recipes with multiple pics add a bonus to your FYF Chef Score
Donations are not just for those who can not make the reunion but want to show support.
They are also for anyone who wants to advertise their business or cause.
Each $5 increment allows your uploaded image to be shown (#increments/loop) times during the nostalgic video.
Video loop time is assumed to be 20min for 4 hrs = 12 loops. Ex: $10 will rotate your image 2 times per 20min loop.
The Ad Upload dialogue box will appear AFTER the form is complete AND a minimum of $5 is donated.
Your submitted Ad Image (400x250 required) is for display on the target
recipe and will be sent to the recipe author for review. Once confirmed, you
will be registered and emailed instructions for finalizing the placement of your Brand Advertisement.
If a 400x250 image is not immediately available, click here to have a link to this report emailed to continue the Advertising Process.
This Food Connoisseur contest has currently ended, but a new Contest will be provided in the near future. Stay Tuned!
Your submitted Ad Image (X for Y is preferred) is for display on the target recipe and will be sent to the recipe author for review. Once confirmed, you will be registered and emailed instructions for finalizing the placement of your Brand Advertisement.