1. In a shallow baking dish, mix the salad dressing, garlic powder, and salt. Place the chicken in the bowl, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours. (For best results, marinate overnight.)
2. Preheat the grill for high heat.
3. Lightly oil grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cook time, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
1. Recipes now act like blogs. Can show entire process with pictures.
2. No having to choose between your best food pics.
3. Recipes are interactive and stand-out to your audience.
4. Recipes with multiple pics add a bonus to your FYF Chef Score
Donations are not just for those who can not make the reunion but want to show support.
They are also for anyone who wants to advertise their business or cause.
Each $5 increment allows your uploaded image to be shown (#increments/loop) times during the nostalgic video.
Video loop time is assumed to be 20min for 4 hrs = 12 loops. Ex: $10 will rotate your image 2 times per 20min loop.
Your submitted Ad Image (400x250 required) is for display on the target
recipe and will be sent to the recipe author for review. Once confirmed, you
will be registered and emailed instructions for finalizing the placement of your Brand Advertisement.
If a 400x250 image is not immediately available, click here to have a link to this report emailed to continue the Advertising Process.
This Food Connoisseur contest has currently ended, but a new Contest will be provided in the near future. Stay Tuned!
Your submitted Ad Image (X for Y is preferred) is for display on the target recipe and will be sent to the recipe author for review. Once confirmed, you will be registered and emailed instructions for finalizing the placement of your Brand Advertisement.