The Recipe (in "Referenced Recipe URL") is my printable .doc from the Original Recipe (in "Source"). This blog didn't have a specific Print-Friendly option, so I made my own.
My Tweaks to Original Recipe:
1. 1 1/2 Cups Sugar ---> 3/4 C Sugar + 1/4 C Stevia (less overall b/c Stevia is sweeter than sugar)
2. 2 C flour --> 1 C CarbQuik + 1/2 C Ground Flax Seed + 1/4 C flour
3. 8 Tbsp Butter --> 5/13 Tbsp Butter + 1 Tbsp Grape Seed Oil
Note1: 1 Tbsp Oil has the fat of 1.5 tbsp butter (Grape Seed has limited additional flavor)
Note2: Flax has good fats which is making up the butter difference.
4. I omitted the Original's "Filling" to limit the calories. But hey, go crazy!
Has the feel of half pumpkin pie / half pumpkin cake. I will tweak it toward the cake side and update.
You can add more pumpkin flavor with McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice and Simply Organic Vanilla Extract.
1. Recipes now act like blogs. Can show entire process with pictures.
2. No having to choose between your best food pics.
3. Recipes are interactive and stand-out to your audience.
4. Recipes with multiple pics add a bonus to your FYF Chef Score
Donations are not just for those who can not make the reunion but want to show support.
They are also for anyone who wants to advertise their business or cause.
Each $5 increment allows your uploaded image to be shown (#increments/loop) times during the nostalgic video.
Video loop time is assumed to be 20min for 4 hrs = 12 loops. Ex: $10 will rotate your image 2 times per 20min loop.
Your submitted Ad Image (400x250 required) is for display on the target
recipe and will be sent to the recipe author for review. Once confirmed, you
will be registered and emailed instructions for finalizing the placement of your Brand Advertisement.
If a 400x250 image is not immediately available, click here to have a link to this report emailed to continue the Advertising Process.
This Food Connoisseur contest has currently ended, but a new Contest will be provided in the near future. Stay Tuned!
Your submitted Ad Image (X for Y is preferred) is for display on the target recipe and will be sent to the recipe author for review. Once confirmed, you will be registered and emailed instructions for finalizing the placement of your Brand Advertisement.